Blog playlist

Monday, January 25, 2010

HI!

This is my first blog ever and I'm extremely exited to finally get this idea into motion. 2010 has been an amazing year thus far and I hope to continue the party for the next 10 months. I say 10 because no one is happy in December. Unless of course you're Mrs. Santa Clause and you don't have to see the "Jolly old fat man" for a few days. Bastard.

Plans for 2010?
-Visit New York for the first time. Check
-Start a blog. Check.
-Move to dayshift OR find a job in New York.
-Start a website with a collection of short film.
-Make short films.
-Visit a Mexican beach.
-COACHELLA!
-FINALLY go to Burning Man
-Finish this damn script I've been working on for the past 2 years.
-Do a hell of a lot more painting then I have in the past year.
-Make a billion new friends. =D
-Drink less (who am I kidding?)

ALRIGHT! LET'S GET STARTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment