
Dreamy, etherial, warm and just plain gorgeous are the words I'd use to describe Daniel Land and the Modern Painters debut album "Love songs for the chemical generation". With every listen it grows on me significantly, slowly and softly pushing me deeper and deeper down this dark, unescapable well I call love. If you think that last sentence was cheesy as hell, that's because I can't help it; it makes me all warm and gooey inside, like a catholic school girl.
Currently there aren't any reviews for this album from publications I trust, but trust me, it's great. Listen to a few tracks here, download it here or buy it here. It's not out on vinyl at the moment, which is a major bummer, but I recommend you all buy it when it is. Definitely going on my top ten of this year.
ENJOY!


No comments:
Post a Comment